Battery Lithium LiFePO4 BSLi-12
hanks to their experience in MotoGP (batteries mounted on Fabio Quartararo’s 2021 Yamaha world champion), BS BATTERY batteries are among the major players in the motorbike market and are now entering the automotive market.
The Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePo4) batteries allow you to save between 6 and 8 kg compared to a traditional battery, which makes them one of the best weight saving/cost ratio. You can also improve the weight distribution in your vehicle depending on the location of the battery.
The BSLi-12 is ideal for use in track days, circuits and rallys in the F2-13, F2-14, A7, S2000, R2, R3, R4, R5 categories.
Only for engines up to 2.0L.
PRODUCT ADVANTAGES :
– Fast charging
– Multi-position mounting (180°)
– Long life: more than 2000 cycles (on average 5 times more than a conventional battery)
– Very low self-discharge
– Low temperature performance
– Waterproof design
– Ready to use: just plug it in and use it
– Robust brass terminals
– Heat resistant: up to 230°C
– Lightweight: 1.60 kg (80% less weight for equivalent amperage)
– Very safe and environmentally friendly
– OEM approved (original equipment supplier of batteries to manufacturers)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Power: 96Wh (8Ah).
Maximum current: 440A
Note: Lithium batteries require much less power (expressed in Ah) than lead batteries. They are therefore perfectly suited for use in a car.
Weight: 1.60 kg
Charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Discharge temperature: -20°C to 55°C
Storage temperature: 0°C to 30°C
Attention: a specific charger for lithium batteries is required to charge your battery. Available on Oreca-Store.